I do not use card stock very often, but this was good for what I needed to do. Thinking about it, I should have ordered 110# though!!
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 90# basis weight for quality printing
- U.S. brightness rating of 94
- Compatible with inkjet printers, laser printers, and copiers
- Acid-free for archival or long-term use
- Smooth surface enhances ink holdout and printability
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
|Neenah WAU40311 Specs|
|Basis Weight||90 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Neenah WAU40311 Details
Present information in a reliable, yet attractive way with this Neenah 40311 Exact 8 1/2" x 11" white 90# smooth index paper cardstock. Constructed with a 90# basis weight, this white paper cardstock is extremely durable and compatible with copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers for multiple applications. It boasts an acid-free construction to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Thanks to its versatile white color, this stock can be used to create index systems, file cards, menus, or counter displays for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper cardstock is environmentally friendly. Each pack includes 250 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, thanks to the smooth finish, this paper cardstock has great ink holdout, snap, and resistance for a clean and bright look that won't absorb ink or become flimsy. The smooth surface also works well with pen and ink, mechanical pencil, airbrush, or markers.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
People Talk About:cards 110 amazing art better bought card cardstock covers document
I bought these for my brother. What he does is he draws pictures of Pokémon then the glues it on cardstock and it makes it better looking
Wonderful to make art projects or cards out of or to print on and use in document or portfolios for covers. Amazing quality and thickness and nice silky feel to it.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register