Astrobrights 21811 8 1/2" x 11" Martian Green Pack of 65# Smooth Color Paper Cardstock - 250 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 65# basis weight for quality printing
- Compatible with inkjet printers, laser printers, and copiers
- Acid-free and lignin-free for archival or long-term use
- Smooth surface enhances ink holdout and printability
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
- Perfect for postcards, booklet covers, or presentation bindings
|Astrobrights WAU21811 Specs|
|Basis Weight||65 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Astrobrights WAU21811 Details
Present information in a creative way with this Astrobrights 21811 8 1/2" x 11" martian green 65# color paper cardstock. Constructed with a 65# basis weight, this martian green paper cardstock is extremely durable and compatible with copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers for multiple applications. It boasts an acid-free and lignin-free construction to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Plus, thanks to its attractive color, this cardstock can be used to create enticing postcards, booklet covers, or presentation bindings for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper cardstock is environmentally friendly. Each pack includes 250 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, thanks to the smooth finish, this paper cardstock has great ink holdout, snap, and resistance for a clean and bright look that won't absorb ink or become flimsy. The smooth surface also works well with pen and ink, mechanical pencil, airbrush, or markers.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register