Bunn 20900.0011 Dual Brewer with Portable Servers & 3 Settings - 120/240V, 6890W
- Brews up to 18.9 gallons per hour
- (2) 1.5 gallon portable coffee servers included
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Mechanical thermostat
- 6890W, 120/240V
You May Also Need
Bunn 20138.1000 13 3/4" x 5 1/4" 1.5 Gallon Coffee Filter - 500/Case
plus $12.99 / Case
Bunn 25098.0000 Drip Tray for Dual Coffee Brewers
$48.99 / Each
Bunn EQHP-25L Easy Clear Water Filter with Lime Scale Inhibitor - 2.1 gpm (Bunn 39000.0002)
$155.99 / Each
Bunn 20950.0004 1.5GPR-FF Portable 1.5 Gallon Coffee Server with Top Handles and Fast Flow Faucet
$184.50 / Each
|Bunn 20900.0011 Specs|
|Depth||22 3/16 Inches|
|Height||29 5/16 Inches|
|Brewer Type||Bulk Dispenser|
|Coffee Filter Size||13 3/4" x 5 1/4"|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Output||18.9 Gallons Per Hour|
|Pressure||20 - 90 PSI|
|Tank Capacity||8.4 gal.|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- What type of electrical wiring is required for this model?
- Items listed as 120/208V or 120/240V require 3 wire grounded installation and must be connected to a 208V or 240V service, respectively, in addition to a 120V connection. Items can be rated for both 120/208V and 120/240V and these items are commonly represented as 120/208-240V. This does not necessarily mean the item is dual voltage. Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for more details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
Bunn 20900.0011 Details
This Bunn 20900.0011 dual brewer gives you complete control over the portion size and quality of all your most popular brews! Three preset timed cycles allow you to brew in 0.5, 1, or 1.5 gallon batches to help control portion sizes for various times of the day, while a unique interface allows you to connect the brewer directly to your Bunn grinder so that batch information can be communicated between the brewer and grinder in order to brew a consistent, quality product for your customers.
This unit lets you brew coffee directly into the included portable servers so that you can conveniently brew coffee in one area and serve it in another. This brewer has a 120/240V, 6890W electrical rating and requires hard wiring; it does not come with a plug.
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 22 3/16"
Height: 29 5/16"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register