$989.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $29.67 back (2,967 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Automatically brews in 12- or 24-cup increments
- Integrated hot water faucet
- High-efficiency, double-wall insulation maintains hot temperatures
- Locking lid prevents accidental spills
- Brew-ready light signal
- Timer can be set to brew 24 cups at a time without refilling basket
- Perfect for coffee shops, hotels, diners, and cafes
Works WithView All Items
- Curtis WC-3366 Black Plastic Brew Funnel
- Curtis GEM-3 1.5 Gallon Satellite Coffee Server
- Curtis GEM-3D 1.5 Gallon Satellite Coffee Server Decaf Faucet
- Curtis GEM3IF 1.5 Gallon Satellite Coffee Server with IntelliFresh
- Curtis GEM-3-5 1.5 Gallon Satellite Coffee Server and Warmer Stand
- Choice 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
- Curtis GEM-5 9 3/4" Coffee Warmer Stand - 120V
- Curtis GEM-5IF 9 3/4" Coffee Warmer Stand with IntelliFresh - 120V
Wilbur Curtis GEM-120A-10 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 44.04 lb.
- 9 Inches
- 16 1/2 Inches
- 26 1/2 Inches
- 14.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 1,775 Watts
- Brewer Type
- Bulk Dispenser
- Coffee Filter Size
- 12 1/2" x 4"
- Hot Water Faucet
Made in America
- 4.5 Gallons Per Hour
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Coffee Brewers
- Water Source
- Direct Connection
Wilbur Curtis GEM-120A-10 Details
This Curtis GEM-120A-10 Gemini stainless steel analog satellite coffee brewer will brew 12 or 24 cups of rich, flavorful coffee per cycle and an automatic timer allows you to brew 24 cups at a time without refilling the brew basket!
The Curtis GEM-120A-10 Gemini coffee brewer brews directly into a high-efficiency satellite server with double-wall insulation to keep coffee piping hot for extended periods of time.
This unit requires a 120V, 1775W electrical connection.
Depth: 16 1/2"
Height: 26 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Wilbur Curtis GEM-120A-10
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register