great looking product. this was exactly what I was looking for. great for our fast past coffee shop. I would definitely buy again. You will be glad you purchased this.
- Up to 7.5 gallons per hour (120 cups per hour)
- No warmer, space-saving design
- Accepts thermal carafes up to 8 1/2'' tall
- All stainless steel construction
- Integrated SplashGard funnel prevents burns
- Pourover feature
- Perfect for cafes and diners
- Bunn Zojirushi 62 oz. Stainless Steel Deluxe Thermal Carafe with Black Top
- Bunn Zojirushi 62 oz. Stainless Steel Deluxe Thermal Carafe Orange Top
- 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" Unbleached Natural Coffee Filter 12 Cup - 1000/Case
- Choice 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
- Bunn 64 oz. Stainless Steel Economy Thermal Carafe - Black Top
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Bunn 20115.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
- Bunn 20118.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 3000/Case
|Bunn 23001.0069 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||33.2 lb.|
|Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Wattage||1,800 - 3,120 Watts|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Features|| Hot Water Faucet|
|Output||7.5 Gallons Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- I'd like to brew larger batches of coffee; how can I accomplish this?
- In order to brew a larger batch of coffee with this unit, or to use coffee with a heavier throw weight, you may need to upgrade to a gourmet funnel. These are deeper than the standard plastic funnels, and will provide more capacity for grounds and water without overflowing.
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Bunn 23001.0069 Details
The Bunn CWTF-TC DV automatic thermal carafe coffee brewer can brew up to 7.5 gallons of coffee per hour directly into thermal carafes. Lined with glass or stainless steel, thermal carafes can keep your coffee hot and fresh for hours at self service stations or servers areas without the use of a warmer!
The Bunn CWTF-TC DV thermal carafe coffee brewer has a black plastic funnel that provides enough clearance to accommodate up to 8 1/2" tall thermal carafes, sold separately. The brewer also features a stainless steel SplashGard funnel that protects the user from burns and a pourover design.
This unit is dual voltage adaptable and can be wired for a 120V, 120/208V, or 120/240 electrical connection.
Depth: 18 1/2"
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBunn 23001.0006 CWTF15-APS Automatic Airpot Coffee Brewer with Hot Water Faucet - 120V
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBunn 23001.0000 CW15-APS Pourover Airpot Coffee Brewer - 120V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 23001.0040 CW15-TC Pourover Thermal Carafe Coffee Brewer - 120V
People Talk About:great buy coffee definitely exactly fast glad shop
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register