Bunn 38700.0015 Axiom 0/6 Twin 12 Cup Automatic Coffee Brewer with 6 Lower Warmers - 120/208-240V
- Brews up to 15 gallons of coffee per hour
- Six individually controlled warming stations
- (4) 4'' black legs
- Electronic diagnostics and built-in tank
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Integrated SplashGard funnel prevents burns
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
You May Also Need View All Items
WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Brown Handle by Avantco Equipment
plus $4.19 / Each
9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter (Bunn 20115.0000) - 1000/Case
plus $9.79 / Case
WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Orange Handle by Avantco Equipment
plus $4.19 / Each
Bunn 02861.1006 Red Push Faucet Handle for Axiom Coffee Brewers
$9.49 / Each
Bunn 29845.0000 Wireform Pouch Pack Funnel Insert for Coffee Brewers
$6.79 / Each
Bunn 35302.0000 Pouch Pack Keeper for Coffee Brewers
$5.49 / Each
Bunn 20583.0003 Black 7 1/8" SplashGard Funnel with Decals for Coffee Brewers
$6.69 / Each
9 3/4" x 4 1/2" Unbleached Natural Coffee Filter 12 Cup - 1000/Case
plus $10.49 / Case
|Bunn 38700.0015 Specs|
|Width||30 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Number of Warmers||6|
|Output||15 Gallons Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- What type of electrical wiring is required for this model?
- Items listed as 120/208V or 120/240V require 3 wire grounded installation and must be connected to a 208V or 240V service, respectively, in addition to a 120V connection. Items can be rated for both 120/208V and 120/240V and these items are commonly represented as 120/208-240V. This does not necessarily mean the item is dual voltage. Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for more details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Bunn 38700.0015 Details
This Bunn Axiom 0/6 automatic coffee brewer with six lower warmers features simple, programmable digital controls and an LCD display. Its control system allows you to set brew levels, tank temperature, and pulse settings quickly and easily from the front of the brewer.
The Bunn automatic coffee brewer's two brewing heads give you the ability to double your batch output per hour, or brew two separate blends at the same time. It can brew up to 15 gallons per hour into standard 64 oz. decanters.
Six individually controlled lower warmers let you hold coffee or hot water at ideal serving temperatures at your self service stations or servers areas. It also features 4" high black plastic legs.
The Bunn Axiom 0/6 twin automatic 12 cup coffee brewer also features a pourover backup system. Its SplashGard funnels protect the user from burns. A durable, stainless steel exterior ensures quick, easy clean up.
The Bunn Axiom 0/6 twin automatic 12 cup coffee brewer with six lower warmers has a 120/208-240V, 27.9 amp, 6700 watt electrical rating, and requires hard wiring.
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 17 3/4"
Height: 20 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Other Products from this Line
Bunn 38700.0013 Axiom APS Twin Airpot Coffee Brewer - 120/240V
People Talk About:great supply setup neat made looks little functionality days cool
It's a neat little setup. It looks cool, has great functionality, and can keep a days supply of coffee all made up. It's a great product
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register