Awesome! Bunn quality and support. I had a question and called support. Fast answer got me up and running. Been using for about 6 months. Perfect every time. Hot water on demand. Very cool!
- Pourover feature
- Up to 3.9 gallons per hour (61 cups per hour)
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Stainless steel exterior
- Integrated SplashGard funnel prevents burns
- Two upper warmers and one lower warmer
- Perfect for restaurants, diners, and cafes
- WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Orange Handle by Avantco Equipment
- Choice 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
- 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" Unbleached Natural Coffee Filter 12 Cup - 1000/Case
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Bunn 20115.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
- Bunn 20118.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 3000/Case
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Finest Premium Blend Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
|Bunn 12950.0217 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||34 lb.|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Features|| Hot Water Faucet|
|Number of Warmers||3|
|Output||3.9 Gallons Per Hour|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- I'd like to brew larger batches of coffee; how can I accomplish this?
- In order to brew a larger batch of coffee with this unit, or to use coffee with a heavier throw weight, you may need to upgrade to a gourmet funnel. These are deeper than the standard plastic funnels, and will provide more capacity for grounds and water without overflowing.
Bunn 12950.0217 Details
The Bunn CWTF15-3 automatic 12 cup coffee brewer with 2 upper and 1 lower warmer can brew up to 3.9 gallons per hour into standard, 64 oz. decanters. Its compact footprint, only 8 1/2" wide, makes the Bunn CWTF15-3 automatic coffee brewer a great addition to family restaurants, cafes, or diners with limited countertop space.
The Bunn CWTF15-3 automatic 12 cup coffee brewer also features a pourover design. Its stainless steel exterior and SplashGuard stainless steel funnel ensure quick, easy clean up and protect the user from burns. The unit has a 120V, 13.9 amp, and 1670 watt electrical rating.
Width: 8 1/2"
Depth: 17 3/4"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 12950.0211 CWTF15-2 12 Cup Automatic Coffee Brewer with Upper & Lower Warmers and Hot Water Faucet - 120V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 12950.0213 CWTF15-3 Automatic 12 Cup Coffee Brewer with 2 Upper Warmers, 1 Lower Warmer, and Plastic Funnel - 120V
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars64 oz. Polycarbonate Decaf Coffee Decanter with Stainless Steel Bottom and Orange Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars64 oz. Polycarbonate Coffee Decanter with Stainless Steel Bottom and Black Handle
People Talk About:coffee water brewer fast great money around bunn cup hot
We've had the Bunn 12 cup coffee brewer for over a year and it's working great. The coffee comes out quickly and heats the water fairly fast. We use it for a small donut shop and go through about 6-10 pots of coffee per day. Be sure to use a water filter.
This is a very solid well built coffee maker for the money. Simple to use and own. the water that comes out of the spot is the perfect temp for tea. A good all around buy.
Getting ready to open the buisness, this seemed like a must have Item. I like that it is on off not some tyupe of programable unit . setting up took about three trips to the hardware store. I recomend taking the machine with you to save some trips. if ou get the smaller coffee pot . you must take the panel off and set then lock it for the size you have after that good to go :)
great coffee brewer worth the money. ty order came in very fast. great job if u are a little handy u can hook up the plumbing
this automatic 12 cup coffee brewer seemed a bit pricy but well worth the money. with the extra burners no need to mess around with hot plates. easy to install
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register