Alway like Bunn, therefore I can't talk about it. Be with this company over 10 years. It's just a better product. No problem with shipping, it's 2 yrs since we had this product new.
- Brews up to 4.2 gallons of coffee per hour
- 1 lower and two upper warmers
- Adjusts automatically to varying water pressures
- Electronic diagnostics and built-in tank
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Integrated SplashGard funnel prevents burns
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Choice 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
- WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Orange Handle by Avantco Equipment
- 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" Unbleached Natural Coffee Filter 12 Cup - 1000/Case
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Finest Premium Blend Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
- Bunn 20115.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
- Bunn 20118.0000 9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter - 3000/Case
|Bunn 38700.0000 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||30.4 lb.|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Features|| Hot Water Faucet|
Made in America
|Number of Warmers||3|
|Output||4.2 Gallons Per Hour|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
Bunn 38700.0000 Details
This Bunn Axiom 15-3 automatic coffee brewer with 1 lower and 2 upper warmers features simple, programmable digital controls and a LCD display. Its control system allows you to set brew levels, tank temperature, and pulse settings quickly and easily from the front of the brewer.
The Bunn Axiom 15-3 automatic coffee brewer can brew up to 4.2 gallons per hour into standard, 64 oz. decanters or Bunn 1GPR one gallon coffee servers! Its large 200 oz. reservoir tank gives you the ability to brew back-to-back batches.
An energy saver mode and automatic warmer shut off help reduce energy consumption during idle periods. A stainless steel exterior, electronic diagnostics, and a built-in tank drain make clean up and service quick and easy. Additionally, a unique SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand to prevent burns.
The Bunn Axiom 15-3 automatic coffee brewer has a 120V, 15 amp, 1800 watt electrical rating.
Width: 8 1/2"
Depth: 17 3/4"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0010 Axiom DV-APS Airpot Coffee Brewer - Dual Voltage
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0013 Axiom APS Twin Airpot Coffee Brewer - 120/240V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0002 Axiom 15-3 Automatic Coffee Brewer with 3 Lower Warmers - 120V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0014 Axiom 4/2 Twin 12 Cup Automatic Coffee Brewer with 4 Upper and 2 Lower Warmers - 120/208-240V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0011 Axiom DV-TC Thermal Carafe Coffee Brewer - Dual Voltage
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0015 Axiom 0/6 Twin 12 Cup Automatic Coffee Brewer with 6 Lower Warmers - 120/208-240V
People Talk About:coffee perfect shops water alway better bougth bunn company complain
Does the job for regular coffee at my shop. The water pourer is slow though. Takes a good minute or two to fill a cup of tea. I keep an extra decanter of water up top.
I have bougth so far two of these. they are perfect for our shops. the size is good and makes perfect coffee every time. no complain.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register