Beverage-Air 406-062A Polished Stainless Steel 3 Tap Wine Tower - 3" Column
- Features 3 nozzles
- Polished stainless steel body
- 3" diameter column
- Perfect for a variety of wine dispensing setups
- Overall height: 16"
- Faucet height: 9 1/4"
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 402-188A 2-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$108.30 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-226A 2-Way Draft Manifold with 2 Inlets
$160.85 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$95.27 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-191A 4-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$132.35 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-262A 4-Way Draft Manifold with 2 Inlets
$119.75 / Each
Micro Matic 4350-HD Heavy-Duty Draft Faucet Wrench
$5.39 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
- I’m ordering parts for my Beverage Air equipment, how do I know I’ll get the right part?
- At the time of ordering you should provide the manufacturers’ serial number from the unit to ensure you receive the right part.
Beverage-Air 406-062A Details
Quickly and easily dispense your most popular wines straight from your bar or kegerator with the Beverage Air 406-062A wine tap tower! This item features a widely popular 3" diameter column and three taps so you can serve your customers their most desired wines in no time. It also has a 9 1/4" faucet height to accommodate a variety of glasses.
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 9 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
We recommend entering your unit's serial number into the box provided during the checkout process. That way, we can check to make sure the part you are ordering is the correct one. If you choose to omit the serial number, you are accepting responsibility for the part's compatibility with your unit.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register