Eagle Group BT4S-DT Spec-Bar Stainless Steel Air Cooled 4 Tap Tower with Drip Tray - 3" Column
$769.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Dispense up to 4 beers out of the same tower
- Classic "T" style tower
- Solid stainless steel design
- Included drip tray captures drips and overflow
- Perforated tray insert lifts out for easy cleaning
- 1/2" drain tailpiece
You May Also Need
|Eagle Group BT4S-DT Specs|
|Faucet Type||Standard Faucets|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Eagle Group BT4S-DT Details
Whether you need to fill pints, pilsners, or pitchers full of your best brews, this Eagle Group BT4S-DT Spec-Bar stainless steel 4 tap tower is guaranteed to deliver smooth pours with remarkable consistency! This tower features a sleek stainless steel construction with 4 taps in the classic "T" style orientation that allows you to provide your customers with a variety of different brews to choose from without committing all of the space required by a full line of taps. An air cooled configuration makes this tower an excellent choice for applications where the keg is less than 25' from the point of dispensing, effectively ensuring that every last drop of beer is cooled to perfection.
This tap tower comes with a drip tray that makes maintenance and cleanup incredibly simple, right out of the box! It features a perforated insert that accommodates all drips and spills and can be lifted out of the tray for thorough cleaning at a pot sink. A 1/2" drain tailpiece funnels away excess head and overflow to help protect surrounding countertops, equipment, and fixtures, while a 3/16" x 60" beer line is included for added convenience.
Depth: 12 7/8"
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register