Micro Matic 304 Standard Type 304 Stainless Steel Wine Faucet with Stainless Steel Lever - Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Most common style of faucet in the industry
- Great for wine, beer, spirits, and water
- All-type 304 stainless steel contact surfaces prevent "off" tastes for the best in purity
- Type 304 stainless steel body with a polished finish; won't tarnish like brass or pit like chrome
- Durable stainless steel lever is great for large, heavy handles
- Body thread: 1-1/8"-18 (U.S. beer industry standard)
- Lever thread: 3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)
Micro Matic 304 Details
This Micro Matic 304 standard wine faucet gives you the premium tap construction needed to offer patrons at your winery, restaurant, or bar the fresh, top-notch wine they crave! Because your wine will only touch high-quality type 304 stainless steel as it passes through the faucet, you don't have to worry about the product's delicate flavor being affected by any "off" tastes that may be imparted by lower grades of stainless steel. Selling wine on tap gives your operation a freshness advantage over your competition's bottled offerings, and this model ensures that you're fully capitalizing on that advantage.
This tap's durable type 304 stainless steel body is polished to an attractive, bright finish that won't tarnish like brass or pit like chrome. It has a rugged stainless steel lever that makes it ideal for larger, heavier faucet handles, while the 1-1/8"-18 body thread matches the United States beer industry standard so that this faucet could even be easily used to dispense beer, water, or spirits. This spigot also comes with a type 304 stainless steel shaft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 304
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!