Great Tap lock works well. somewhat secure. We have 16 taps out in the main lobby of our hotel so we need to insure taps visually look secure from as distance so people don't even think about trying to tap a beer, but it is also secure first attempt or two they will not be able to pull beer. the key screw mechanism is also easy to use.
Earn up to $9.81 back (981 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Prevent theft and leaks
- Easy to install
|Beverage-Air BEV401-909A Specs|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Beverage-Air BEV401-909A Details
Prevent theft and leaks while ensuring your beer tap stays closed during off hours with the Beverage-Air 401-909A slide-on draft arm faucet lock! This beer tap lock easily slides on and off beer faucets manufactured according to United States specifications in order to prevent theft, tampering, and dripping.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
People Talk About:secure taps beer tap always attempt better distance easy great
If you want to make sure that nobody is stealing from you or messing with your lines this is a must have. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register