Micro Matic DS-133-PSS Polished Stainless Steel 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
- Polished stainless steel finish
- (3) nozzles
- 3" diameter column
- Perfect for a variety of beer dispensing setups
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic DS-133-PSS Details
Serve up all your best brews with this Micro Matic DS-133-PSS stainless steel 3 tap tower with 3" column! Great for replacing an existing tap tower, or adding additional capacity to your bar or kegerator, this tap tower is air-cooled to keep all your beers chilled to perfection, and its 10 1/4" faucet height easily accommodates glasses of all sizes.
- Preassembled 5' brewery approved hoses, hex nut and neoprene washer for connecting to keg coupler
- 3 chrome plated solid brass beer faucets - tap handles sold separately
- Mounting gasket and mounting hardware
Faucet Height (Center): 10 1/4"
Faucet Height (Sides): 9 5/8"
Column Diameter: 3"
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic DS-133-PSS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:taps Great tap tower short pump pull needs maintenance Low
Great tap tower, a standard in the industry. Low maintenance and sturdy, especially the way some of our bartenders tend pull on those tap handles.
Dan A. Posted on 03/30/2016
This is a great tower for any establishment that needs to pump out a lot of product in a short period of time. The 3 taps are really worth it.
MIn K. Posted on 12/27/2012
Get paid to review this product!