Micro Matic 6403-C-F-M Maxi Panther Ice Frosted Chrome Glycol Cooled 3 Tap Tower with Lighted Medallions
- Dispense up to 3 beers out of the same tower
- Contemporary Italian styling with a highly polished chrome finish provides a sleek aesthetic
- Ice frosted body is incredible visual marketing for ice cold beer
- Lighted medallions draw attention to what's on tap; 110V-12V, 5W transformer included
- Glycol cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- All type 304 stainless steel contact surfaces for the best in purity
- Includes (3) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 1/4"-3/8" barbs for 5/16" - 3/8" ID beer lines
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting for secure glycol connection
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
Serve your most popular draft beer and get guests talking with this eye-catching Micro Matic 6403-C-F-M Maxi Panther ice frosted chrome glycol cooled 3 tap tower. This incredibly unique tower demands your customers' attention by using an independent power pack (sold separately) to frost the tower's exterior, effectively making the tower appear to be as ice cold as your refreshing beer! This tower also boasts lighted medallions that use subtle LED lights to illuminate your brew selection for even greater merchandising effects, allowing you to use stock graphics from large international brands or create your own for added personalization. Its highly polished chrome finish and sleek, wavy curves provide a contemporary Italian styling that creates a distinct focal point in your busy pub, bar, or restaurant. 3 taps allow you to serve thirsty customers a variety of brews without sacrificing the space required by a full line of taps while the arched orientation provides added visual appeal over standard "T" style towers.
The tower's glycol cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! This glycol technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines that keep your brews chilled. Because your beer will only touch type 304 stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. This high quality all stainless steel design stands tough against acidity, even allowing the tower to be used to dispense wine or cider for added versatility.
Height: 15 3/4"
Faucet Height: 12 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register