Beverage-Air 406-095A 3 Tap Nitro Tower - 3" Column
- Includes 3 taps for dispensing
- 3" diameter column
- Use for nitro beverages (nitro generator sold separately)
- Provides dispensing flexibility for a robust drink menu
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air 406-095A Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Taps||3 Taps|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Beverage-Air 406-095A Details
This Beverage-Air 406-095A 3 tap nitro tower features 3 taps for dispensing nitro beverages. It's designed to attach to your kegs while providing an adequate beer flow for easy service. At the same time, it allows for product flexibility, giving you the ability to dispense 3 drafts in the space of a single 3" diameter tower.
This tower includes 3 nozzles and hoses for easy installation. Used on your countertop or keg refrigerator, it offers ease of service that's sure to help staff keep up during your busiest hours. The nitro generator is sold separately.
Column Diameter: 3"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register