- An easy way to reinvigorate your draft beer system
- Includes a 5' beer hose, faucet, and elbow shank
- Shipping Weight
- 1.56 lb.
- Replacement Kits
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Reinvigorate your draft beer system with this Avantco 178TOWERKIT tap tower kit! This kit includes the components most prone to wear and tear in a tap tower so that you can easily replace them all with one handy package. The 5' long PVC hose fits snugly onto standard 3/8" barbs and includes the hardware needed to connect to a coupler. This kit includes a faucet with the most prominent style in the industry that not only boasts a durable brass construction with a sleek chrome finish, but also has a 1-1/8"-18 body thread that matches the United States beer industry standard so that it can be used virtually anywhere. It even comes with a handle for added convenience! Installing the faucet is a breeze thanks to the included elbow shank assembly.
- 5' PVC beer hose
- Chrome beer faucet
- Chrome elbow shank assembly
- Foam tap tower insulation
Width: 1 1/8"
Depth: 2 1/2"
Length (including elbow) 2 1/8"
Shank Length: 1 1/2"
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register