Micro Matic 9502-C-M Mystique Chrome Glycol Cooled 2 Tap Tower with Medallions
- Dispenses up to two beers out of the same tower
- Medallions add visual appeal
- Sleek, modern sculptured top
- Glycol-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- Includes (1) 1/4" OD stainless steel tube
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes for secure glycol connection
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
An excellent way to draw attention to your weekly draft specials, this Micro Matic 9502-C-M Mystique chrome glycol cooled 2 tap tower is sure to get your guests talking! With a highly polished chrome finish and elegant, modern curves, this eye-catching tap tower adds a unique aesthetic to your busy pub, bar, or restaurant. A 2 tap design provides you with a dedicated location to serve draft specials, giving your operation a presentation enhancement that's sure to boost impulse sales. Plus, the concentric medallions add a visual element to your beer selection, so guests can quickly see what draft you're offering.
The tower's glycol cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! This glycol technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines that keep your brews chilled. Because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. This high quality all stainless steel design stands tough against acidity, even allowing the tower to be used to dispense wine or cider for added versatility.
Width: 7 1/4"
Depth: 6 3/4"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!