Avantco 178TOWERSGL 1 Tap Tower - 3" Column
- Chrome-plated brass construction
- 3" column
- 1 faucet
- Excellent for a variety of beer-dispensing setups
- Includes mounting hardware, keg coupler, and hose
You May Also Need
Air-Cooled Tap Towers
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Whether replacing a broken tap tower or adding additional capacity to your tap line, this Avantco 178TOWERSGL 1 tap tower is the perfect way to serve up the frosty draft beers that your customers crave! This tap tower is air-cooled to keep all your beers chilled to perfection, and its 9 3/4" faucet height easily accommodates glasses of all sizes. A chrome-plated brass design ensures a polished look and maximum durability.
Best of all, this tap tower comes with everything you need to get the beer flowing, including a 5' hose and a keg coupler. To mount it on your kegerator or bar setup, it also includes a gasket and the necessary mounting hardware.
Faucet Height: 9 3/4"
Height: 14 1/2"
Column Diameter: 3"
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-72-HC-S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-72-HC (2) Double Taps|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-60-HC-S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-60-HC (2) Double Taps|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-4-HC-S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-4-HC (2) Double Taps|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-48-HC-S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-48-HC (1) Double Tap|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-3-HC-S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-3-HC (2) Double Taps|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-2-HC-S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-2-HC (1) Double Tap|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-24-48 (1) Double Tap|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-1-HC S/S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-1-HC (1) Single Tap|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-1|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-1S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-24-48S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-24-60|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-24-60S|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-24-72|
|Avantco Refrigeration UDD-24-72S|
People Talk About:sturdy perfectly more made fit events easy custom coolers clean
These tap towers fit perfectly into our custom made barrel coolers. We'll be using them for more events throughout the year. These are sturdy and easy to clean.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register