Avantco 178TOWERSGL 1 Tap Tower - 3" Column
- Chrome-plated brass construction
- 3" column
- 1 faucet
- Excellent for a variety of beer-dispensing setups
- Includes mounting hardware, keg coupler, and hose
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
Whether replacing a broken tap tower or adding additional capacity to your tap line, this Avantco 178TOWERSGL 1 tap tower is the perfect way to serve up the frosty draft beers that your customers crave! This tap tower is air-cooled to keep all your beers chilled to perfection, and its 9 3/4" faucet height easily accommodates glasses of all sizes. A chrome-plated brass design ensures a polished look and maximum durability.
Best of all, this tap tower comes with everything you need to get the beer flowing, including a 5' hose and a keg coupler. To mount it on your kegerator or bar setup, it also includes a gasket and the necessary mounting hardware.
Faucet Height: 9 3/4"
Height: 14 1/2"
Column Diameter: 3"
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register