Micro Matic 1688 Spin Stop Stainless Steel 1 Tap Tower - 3" Column
- Spin Stop technology improves efficiency, reduces service calls, and saves time and money
- Sleek stainless steel finish; all-stainless steel contact surfaces
- Includes (1) 5' x 3/16" hose with a 3/16" tailpiece
- 9 1/4" faucet height
- 3" column
- Tap handle sold separately
You May Also Need
|Micro Matic 1688 Specs|
|Faucet Type||Standard Faucets|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic 1688 Details
Improve your operation's efficiency and reduce service calls to save time and money with this Micro Matic 1688 tap tower! Its unique "anti-rotation flats" stop the faucets from spinning and virtually eliminate the possibility of kinks in the beer line. Thanks to its compact construction and 1 tap design, this tower is an excellent addition to small pubs where available space is limited, and it can even be used as a replacement for the damaged component on your kegerator. This model features an unmistakable 3" column design, which is the most common tower configuration for beer keg dispensing in the industry. And thanks to its air-cooled configuration that keeps the hoses chilled inside of the tower, your beer is sure to dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last!
This 1 tap tower features a sleek polished stainless steel finish that is sure to complement your bar's existing taps without pitting or chipping like chrome. The unit ships with a variety of extras that make installation a breeze, including a 5' x 3/16" hose that is brewery-approved so you can be confident they won't be damaged by normal cleaning products like some others on the market. The faucet comes with a PTFE lever washer for smooth, consistent performance and simple operation, a solid stainless steel faucet lever and shaft, and a chrome-plated bonnet and collar. To save you a trip to the hardware store, it even comes with a mounting gasket and other mounting hardware!
Column Diameter: 3"
Height: 12 1/4"
Faucet Height: 9 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 1688
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register