Micro Matic 6404-C-W Maxi Panther Chrome Glycol Cooled 4 Tap Wine Tower
- Dispense up to 4 wines out of the same tower
- Contemporary Italian styling provides a sleek aesthetic
- Highly polished chrome finish
- Side-pull handle and long, thin nozzle provides unique presentation and simple dispensing
- Glycol cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- All type 304 stainless steel contact surfaces for the best in purity
- Includes (4) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting for secure glycol connection
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- My wine list includes vintage ports, red burgundies, and other varieties that need to be served at a warmer temperature. Will this tower work for me?
- Yes! This tower is equipped with glycol cooling lines for the best flexibility in accommodating your wine list. But if your wine installation does not require glycol cooling, you can simply ignore the lines.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic 6404-C-W Details
Serve your most popular draft wine and get guests talking with this eye-catching Micro Matic 6404-C-W Maxi Panther chrome glycol cooled 4 tap tower! With a highly polished chrome finish and sleek, wavy curves, this tap tower boasts a contemporary Italian styling that creates a distinct focal point in your busy winery, bar, or restaurant. 4 taps allow you to serve thirsty customers a variety of wines without sacrificing the space required by a full line of taps while the arched orientation provides added visual appeal over standard "T" style towers. Each faucet features a unique side-pull mechanism and a long, thin nozzle for an effectively distinct presentation and simple pour!
The tower's glycol cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your wine will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! This glycol technology features stainless steel tubes that are joined together with copper coolant lines that keep your delicate wines chilled. Because your wine will only touch type 304 stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.
Depth: 8 1/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 6404-C-W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!