Avantco 178TOWERDBL 2 Tap Tower - 3" Column
- Chrome-plated brass construction
- 3" column
- 2 faucets
- Excellent for a variety of beer-dispensing setups
- Includes mounting hardware, keg couplers, and hoses
You May Also Need
|Faucet Type||Standard Faucets|
Air-Cooled Tap Towers
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Whether replacing a broken tap tower or adding additional capacity to your tap line, this Avantco 178TOWERDBL 2 tap tower is the perfect way to serve up the frosty draft beers that your customers crave! This tap tower is air-cooled to keep all your beers chilled to perfection, and its 8" faucet height easily accommodates glasses of all sizes. A chrome-plated brass design ensures a polished look and maximum durability.
Best of all, this tap tower comes with everything you need to get the beer flowing, including a pair of 5' hoses and two keg couplers. To mount it on your kegerator or bar setup, it also includes the necessary mounting hardware.
Faucet Height: 8"
Column Diameter: 3"
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:tap quality manufacturer insulation install High help foamy column better
High-quality manufacturer and straightforward to install. I used it with the Avantco UDD-1-HC to get a second tap. The column has better insulation than most tap towers I've seen which will help save about 6oz of beer from getting warm/foamy in the tube.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register