Micro Matic 6403-C Maxi Panther Chrome Glycol Cooled 3 Tap Tower
- Dispense up to 3 beers out of the same tower
- Contemporary Italian styling provides a sleek aesthetic
- Highly polished chrome finish
- Glycol cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- All type 304 stainless steel contact surfaces for the best in purity
- Includes (3) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 1/4"-3/8" barbs for 5/16" - 3/8" ID beer lines
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting for secure glycol connection
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic 6403-C Details
Serve your most popular draft beer and get guests talking with this eye-catching Micro Matic 6403-C Maxi Panther chrome glycol cooled 3 tap tower! With a highly polished chrome finish and sleek, wavy curves, this tap tower boasts a contemporary Italian styling that creates a distinct focal point in your busy pub, bar, or restaurant. 3 taps allow you to serve thirsty customers a variety of brews without sacrificing the space required by a full line of taps while the arched orientation provides added visual appeal over standard "T" style towers.
The tower's glycol cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! This glycol technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines that keep your brews chilled. Because your beer will only touch type 304 stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. This high quality all stainless steel design stands tough against acidity, even allowing the tower to be used to dispense wine or cider for added versatility.
Height: 15 3/4"
Faucet Height: 12 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 6403-C
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register