Micro Matic 6403-C-M Maxi Panther Chrome Glycol Cooled 3 Tap Tower with Lighted Medallions
- Dispense up to 3 beers out of the same tower
- Contemporary Italian styling provides a sleek aesthetic
- Lighted medallions draw attention to what's on tap; 110V-12V, 5W transformer included
- Highly polished chrome finish
- Glycol cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- All type 304 stainless steel contact surfaces for the best in purity
- Includes (3) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 1/4"-3/8" barbs for 5/16" - 3/8" ID beer lines
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting for secure glycol connection
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
Micro Matic 6403-C-M Details
Serve your most popular draft beer and get guests talking with this eye-catching Micro Matic 6403-C-M Maxi Panther chrome glycol cooled 3 tap tower. This incredibly unique tower demands your customers' attention, especially in dimly lit areas, thanks to lighted medallions that use subtle LED lights to illuminate your brew selection for optimum merchandising effects! Whether you want to use stock graphics from large international brands or create your own for added personalization, the possibilities are endless. It also features a highly polished chrome finish and sleek, wavy curves for a contemporary Italian styling that creates a distinct focal point in your busy pub, bar, or restaurant. 3 taps allow you to serve thirsty customers a variety of brews without sacrificing the space required by a full line of taps while the arched orientation provides added visual appeal over standard "T" style towers.
The tower's glycol cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! This glycol technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines that keep your brews chilled. Because your beer will only touch type 304 stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. This high quality all stainless steel design stands tough against acidity, even allowing the tower to be used to dispense wine or cider for added versatility. A 110V electrical connection is required to light the medallions.
Height: 15 3/4"
Faucet Height: 12 3/4"
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Micro Matic 6403-C-M
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!