Wells SMPT 12" x 20" Countertop Food Warmer - 120V
Other Available Voltages:
- Wet or dry operation
- Positive-off thermostat
You May Also Need
|Wells SMPT-120 CORNERSTONE Specs|
|Width||14 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Height||12 3/8 Inches|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this food warmer rethermalize chilled food or cook raw food?
- No, this food warmer is designed only to maintain the temperature of food that has been pre-heated to a safe temperature.
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Wells SMPT-120 CORNERSTONE Details
This Wells SMPT countertop food warmer is the perfect way to keep signature steamed veggies, barbecue wings, and other great menu items hot and ready for serving! Capable of holding a full size food pan or fractional pans up to 6" deep, this warmer features a bottom-mounted tubular element for fast heat-up, and a warming pan made from deep drawn stainless steel for durability. For added convenience, a protective guard ring over the control helps prevent accidental temperature changes.
- Deep drawn stainless steel warming pan
- 4" legs
- Tubular element under warming pan
- Holds one full size food pan or fractional pans, up to 6" deep
- Positive-off thermostat for precision temperature adjustment
- Protective guard ring over control prevents accidental temperature changes
Left to Right: 14 3/4"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
Height: 12 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Wells SMPT-120 CORNERSTONE
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register