Vollrath 72788 Heat 'N Serve 4/3 Size Countertop Rethermalizer Package - 120V, 1600W
Customers Also Viewed
- Rethermalize soups, sauces, and more
- Includes (3) insets, adapter plate, (3) hinged covers, and (3) ladles
- Fiber-reinforced, self-insulating resin well
- Two heating elements for even heat distribution
- Holds 4 1/3 size food pans (sold separately)
- 120V, 1600W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Vollrath 47488 9 5/8" Kool-Touch Stainless Steel Hinged Cover
Choice Full Size Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 4" Deep
Choice Full Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
Choice 1/3 Size Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 4" Deep
Choice 1/3 Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
Choice 2/3 Size Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 4" Deep
Choice 2/3 Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
Vollrath 19188 4/3 Size Stainless Steel Adapter Plate with (3) 8 3/8" Holes
Learn all the great benefits of Vollrath’s direct contact heating system. Their food warmers are great for a variety of applications, so check out this video for more details!
|Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||28 3/4 Inches|
|Height||13 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||7 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||3|
|Temperature||150 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is the difference between the direct contact heating system and other warmer heating systems?
- Direct contact heating encourages more efficient heat transfer because the heating element is in direct contact with the water in the well. This type of heating not only saves energy, but eliminates the need for vents to be cut into the sides of the warmer for excess heat to escape. However, many warmers on the market have the heating element located beneath the well, which causes heat to be lost into the sides and bottom of the unit and vents must be cut into the sides of the warmer to allow this excess heat to escape.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
The versatile Vollrath 72788 4/3 size countertop rethermalizer is designed to take a container of cooked food from chilled to food safe holding temperatures in less than 90 minutes! With two heating elements and a thermostatic control, this rethermalizer can be set to precise temperatures for an even distribution of heat. This convenient package includes three 7 qt. stainless steel insets (78184), a three compartment adapter plate (19188), three hinged covers (947488), and three black handle one-piece ladles (4980420) so you'll have everything you need to serve a variety of delicious soups or sides. Alternatively, its well can hold up to four 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). Its fiber-reinforced, self-insulating resin well provides maximum energy efficiency and is easy to clean.
- Holds (4) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately), or (3) 7 qt. insets (included)
- Twin 800W heating elements for rethermalization and fast recovery; non-stick coating prevents scale buildup
- Low water indicator light
- Wide no drip lip returns excess condensation to well
- (3) Insets, adapter plate, (3) hinged covers, (3) ladles included
- 120V; 1600W; 6' cord
Left to Right: 13 3/4"
Front to Back: 28 3/4"
Height: 13 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
People Talk About:soups longer warmer warmers before great Vollrath long life lasting
the heat n serve package is great for soups. it cooks the frozen soups and keeps them warm all day. I would recommend this item
Kim W. Posted on 03/28/2017
We ordered this Vollrath Rethermalizer and it shorted out before the year was out...was great before it broke though. Maybe it was just the one we had but I expected a longer life.
Jeremy M. Posted on 05/10/2016
If you need extra warmers for sauces or soups, this product is for you! Durable and long lasting, this warmer from Vollrath will last for years!
James B. Posted on 11/16/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register