Hatco HW-43 4/3 Size Countertop Food Warmer - 120V, 1200W
$341.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Holds a full size food pan with a 1/3 size food pan or (4) 1/3 size food pans
- Keeps food hot and fresh
- Can be operated in wet or dry mode
- On / off switch and temperature control dial provide simple operation
- 1 mm thick stainless steel well with stainless steel housing and aluminized bottom
- 120V, 1200W
|Hatco HW-43 120V Specs|
|Width||14 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||30 15/16 Inches|
|Height||9 11/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this food warmer rethermalize chilled food or cook raw food?
- No, this food warmer is designed only to maintain the temperature of food that has been pre-heated to a safe temperature.
- Can I install my food warmer above a heated well?
- Yes, you can. Make sure, however, that you first size and then properly mount the food warmer to ensure safe operation.
Hatco HW-43 120V Details
Hold vegetables, casseroles, fried foods, and virtually any other hot dish at food safe temperatures with this Hatco HW-43 4/3 size countertop warmer! Whether you operate a buffet line, concession stand, or self-serve station, this warmer offers the functionality and versatility needed to easily ensure your patrons always enjoy your fresh-tasting products. Operation is a snap thanks to a simple on / off switch and temperature control dial, while the unit also provides you with the flexibility to run in wet or dry modes.
This 4/3 size countertop food warmer boasts a 1 mm thick stainless steel well with a stainless steel housing and aluminized bottom for a durable construction that is sure to provide long-lasting performance. And to keep your countertops clean and sanitary when the unit is run in wet mode, the pan edge offset helps prevent condensation from dripping onto your countertops. It requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 14 1/2"
Front to Back: 30 15/16"
Height: 9 11/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco HW-43 120V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register