Hatco HW-FUL Full Size Countertop Food Warmer - 120V, 1200W
- Holds food hot, fresh, and ready to serve
- Can hold food in wet or dry mode
- Separate illuminated on / off rocker switch and adjustable temperature dial
- 1 mm thick stainless steel pan and housing
- Pan edge offset reduces condensation from dripping on countertop
|Hatco HW-FUL Specs|
|Width||14 9/16 Inches|
|Depth||23 15/16 Inches|
|Height||9 13/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this food warmer rethermalize chilled food or cook raw food?
- No, this food warmer is designed only to maintain the temperature of food that has been pre-heated to a safe temperature.
- Can I install my food warmer above a heated well?
- Yes, you can. Make sure, however, that you first size and then properly mount the food warmer to ensure safe operation.
- What materials are the modular heated wells and bezels made of?
- They’re made of 300 series stainless steel. The only piece that is not stainless steel is the aluminized bottom jacket; however, the jacket is riveted to stainless steel brackets that are welded to stainless steel for overall strength and durability.
Hatco HW-FUL Details
Hold vegetables, casseroles, fried foods, and virtually any other hot dish at food safe temperatures with this Hatco HW-FUL full size countertop warmer! Whether you operate a buffet line, concession stand, or self-serve station, this warmer offers the functionality and versatility needed to easily ensure your patrons always enjoy your fresh-tasting products. Operation is a snap thanks to a simple on / off switch and temperature control dial, while the unit also provides you with the flexibility to run in wet or dry modes.
This full size countertop food warmer boasts a 1 mm thick stainless steel well with a stainless steel housing and aluminized bottom for a durable construction that is sure to provide long-lasting performance. And to keep your countertops clean and sanitary when the unit is run in wet mode, the pan edge offset helps prevent condensation from dripping onto your countertops. This unit requires a 120V eletrical connection.
Left to Right: 14 9/16"
Front to Back: 23 15/16"
Height: 9 13/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register