Vollrath 72020 Cayenne Full Size Heat 'n Serve Countertop Rethermalizer- 120V, 1000W
- Holds up to a 4" deep full size food pan
- Thermostatic controls
- Must be used with water
- 120V, 1000W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Choice Full Size Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 4" Deep
plus $10.49 /Each
Choice Full Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
plus $10.99 /Each
Vollrath 30042 Super Pan V® Full Size Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 4" Deep
plus $22.99 /Each
Vollrath 77250 Super Pan V Full Size Solid Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
plus $22.49 /Each
Learn all the great benefits of Vollrath’s direct contact heating system. Their food warmers are great for a variety of applications, so check out this video for more details!
|Vollrath 72020 Specs|
|Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||21 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between the direct contact heating system and other warmer heating systems?
- Direct contact heating encourages more efficient heat transfer because the heating element is in direct contact with the water in the well. This type of heating not only saves energy, but eliminates the need for vents to be cut into the sides of the warmer for excess heat to escape. However, many warmers on the market have the heating element located beneath the well, which causes heat to be lost into the sides and bottom of the unit and vents must be cut into the sides of the warmer to allow this excess heat to escape.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Vollrath 72020 Details
The Vollrath 72020 Cayenne full size Heat 'n Serve countertop rethermalizer features thermostatic controls, giving you complete control over temperature adjustments and holding zone settings. It can accommodate full size food pans up to 4" deep.
A low water indicator light lets you know when water levels are low, eliminating the guesswork involved with other countertop rethermalizers and ensuring the unit is kept below 250 degrees Fahrenheit. The rethermalizer's brushed stainless steel exterior stands up to the high volume demands of your restaurant, concession stand, or buffet, and cleans up easily.
The Vollrath 72020 Cayenne full size countertop rethermalizer has a 120V, 8.3 amp, 1000W electrical rating.
Left to Right: 13 3/4"
Front to Back: 21 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
People Talk About:unit heats serves units great heat holding hot price equipment
This has become an indispensable piece of equipment for my business. I usually use as holding and it performs beyond expectations. It is very easy to clean and the housing does not get too hot on the outside.
This vollrath unit serves double duty in our kitchen. We use it as a rethermalizer as well as for hot holding. Great unit for the price. Holds temp well and heats up relatively quickly. The price was very competitive and shipping was extraordinarily fast.
We give this product no maintenance or care but use it for a few hours a day on most days. It has given us no problems.
This heat and serve unit worked great! We used it to thaw and heat food outdoors during a ministry at the fair. I will be buying a few additional units for next year.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register