We just installed this one in, so far it is good. I wish I would read description more careful on all dimension. However, It is good, we fix to make it fit right undercounter.
$2,475.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $74.25 back (7,425 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Produces up to 227 lb. of medium cubed ice per day and stores up to 80 lb.
- Compact, front-breathing design eliminates need for side clearance and is great for tight spaces
- Ice bin access door slides back for easy retrieval; ice scoop included
- Removable, external air filter for easy cleaning; unit specific QR code for digital literature access
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Scotsman CU1526MA-1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 150 lb.
- 26 Inches
- 27 3/8 Inches
- 39 Inches
- 15 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 101 - 150 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 80 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 9.49 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 18 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Scotsman CU1526MA-1 Details
When space is at a premium and the demand for ice is high, the Scotsman UC2024MA-1 air cooled undercounter medium cube ice machine is the perfect solution. This compact unit produces up to 227 lb. of ice per day and stores up to 80 lb., all in a 24" x 28 1/2" footprint. It's also front-breathing, which eliminates the need for side clearance and allows for more flexibility during installation.
Using R-134a refrigerant, the machine is air cooled for efficient ice production. It's easy to maintain in top shape too, further ensuring efficiency. The air filter is external and easily removable, simplifying the cleaning process. Each unit is also assigned a unique QR code, which permits access to service manuals, warranty history, and helpful cleaning information. This makes sure that important details about the unit are always available for reference.
The machine is built with heavy-duty, rust-free, and corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy panels along the front and sides. It also features an ergonomic ice bin door that slides back for easy, sanitary access. An ice scoop is included, as well. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 28 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register