TheToastmaster toaster is the best toaster ever. Had all different brand in the past, but nothing compares to the Toastmaster. We have it in our restaurant for 1 year right now .Not 1 problem. And we are Breakfast restaurant .Lots of toasts every day.
- 2600W of heating power
- 1 1/8" wide slots
- 300 slices per hour
|Toastmaster TP424 Specs|
|Width||11 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||13 3/8 Inches|
|Height||9 3/16 Inches|
|Slot Width||1 1/8 Inches|
|Wattage||2,000 - 2,600 Watts|
|Number of Slots||4 Slots|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
|Slices Per Hour||250 - 300 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- How many slices per hour can this pop-up toaster toast?
- Pop-up toasters are not meant for high volume applications. Instead, we suggest you look at our conveyor toaster offerings.
- What makes this toaster heavy-duty? Is it a good choice for a low-volume establishment?
- Heavy-duty toasters are designed with continuous use in mind. Because they are more powerful than lighter-duty toasters, it takes longer for their elements to heat up. This means it will take longer for products to toast when the toaster is allowed to cool down too much between uses. However, their extra power means that these units are great for high-volume restaurants that need to continuously produce toast!
- How can I safely remove crumbs from a toaster?
- Most toasters have a tray at the bottom where the majority of crumbs will fall. Remove the toaster’s crumb tray, empty all of the loose crumbs and wipe the tray clean, making sure it’s dry before replacing.
Do not turn the toaster upside down or shake to remove crumbs. This can be damaging, loosening internal components and further lodging crumbs inside of the toaster. Shaking a toaster can also cause the lever not to work over time.
Toastmaster TP424 Details
Warm and crisp bread, frozen waffles, and many other foods to perfection with the Toastmaster TP424 4 slice pop-up commercial toaster! This pop-up toaster combines up to 2600 watts of power with four standard, double-sided cooking chambers so you can toast up to 300 slices of bread per hour for your hungry customers.
This toaster's cooking slots come with heating elements on both sides that thoroughly warm your products to give them a desirable, crispy texture. For total operator control, it also comes with a solid state control knob that allows you to easily adjust the product's cook time and color. This toaster also features a steel exterior with a brushed stainless steel finish, a sleek mirrored finish front panel, and a removable crumb tray to make the unit both durable and easy to clean.
Width: 11 7/16"
Depth: 13 3/8"
Height: 9 3/16"
Slots: 1 1/8" x 5 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:restaurant toaster best brand breakfast compares different nothing right thetoastmaster
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register