Extremely sharp easy to handle. Best knives I've ever bought. I would highly recommend these to anyone who just starting out in a business, as they are one the cheaper side but amazing quality
- High carbon, stain-free steel stamped blade
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant handle with polypropylene for durability and Santoprene for comfort
- Color-coded handle reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Textured finger points provide a non-slip grip
- Features protective finger guard
- Perfectly designed to slice all types of meat off the bone
You May Also Need View All Items
- Mercer Culinary M33111P 6 1/2" x 1" Polypropylene Blade Guard
- Mercer Culinary M30720 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Rubberwood Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30720AC 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Acacia Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30720BM 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Bamboo Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30725 14 1/8" x 10 1/4" Acacia Magnetic Knife Board with Stainless Steel Base
- Mercer Culinary M30726 11 3/8" x 9" Acacia Magnetic Knife Board with Stainless Steel Base
- Mercer Culinary M30730AC 12" Acacia Magnetic Knife Holder / Strip
- Mercer Culinary M30730BM 12" Bamboo Magnetic Knife Holder / Strip
This Mercer Culinary M22206BL Millennia Colors® 6" semi-flexible narrow boning knife with blue handle combines top-quality precision with ergonomic comfort.
Perfect for delis, butcher shops, grocery stores, and other operations that handle raw meat, this Mercer boning knife is a great, reliable tool your employees will love to use! Not only does its narrow blade ensure delicate precision, but its blue handle offers the ergonomic support that most knives only try to deliver. The unbeatable value of this knife showcases Mercer Culinary's dedication to comfortable, professional-quality products.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"This 6" narrow boning knife is awesome! It's super sharp. It has a slight bend for flexibility. And the handle is nonslip and color coded!"Read More Reviews
Featuring a stunningly sharp, high carbon, stain-free steel blade, this boning knife provides the quality your business is looking for. It's even guaranteed to last, so you can be sure that it's a reliable addition to your cutlery collection.
Its narrow blade provides precision control and flexibility as you trim fish, beef, poultry, and more and offers easy edge maintenance.
Each knife features an ergonomic handle made of a unique blend of comfortable Santoprene and durable polypropylene for a long life and a no-slip grip.
To help organize your back-of-house operations, the knife features a blue handle. This allows you to color-code your cutlery for specific purposes, which is perfect for reducing cross-contamination.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Blade Length:6 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M22206BL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22610BL Millennia Colors® 10" Chef Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22608BL Millennia Colors® 8" Chef Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23890BL Millennia Colors® 9" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M21982BL Millennia Colors® 5-Piece Acacia Magnetic Board and Blue Handle Knife Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22418BL Millennia Colors® 8" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23930BL Millennia Colors® 3" Paring Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22707BL Millennia Colors® 7" Granton Edge Santoku Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23820BL Millennia Colors® 6" Curved Stiff Boning Knife with Blue Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M21980BL Millennia Colors® 5-Piece Rubberwood Magnetic Board and Blue Handle Knife Set
People Talk About:knife easy great handle sharp boning color kitchen knives handles
The mercer culinary millennia 6" semi-flexible narrow boning knife with blue handle works great when prepping meat. It is sharp and easy to grip and comes highly recommended.
We use the color coded handles to organize our kitchen and keep certain colors in specific sections. Great quality for the price for the average kitchen use.
This mercer 6 inch boning knife is a great option for kitchen use. They come sharp and are easily kept sharp as well. The price point is also compatible to lesser quality kitchen knives.
This is a great little boning and filet knife that is color coded blue for seafood or fish. The color coordination makes it easy to cut down on contamination.
This is probably my go to knife for skinning salmon. i like the medium amount of flexibility that it has best for salmon. I feel like its a personal preference kinda thing.
This is my go to knife. It does an excellent job and it is very comfortable to hold. It is dishwasher safe and is excellent for color coding.
They are the BEST hands down! I will never buy another brand or knife again. This company knows what they are doing. I've had mine for over five years now and they are just as good as when I got them. Only sharpened them once since they were purchased! AMAZING KNIFE!! don't let the price fool you!
These knives have an awesome handle and are easy to clean. We use them daily, and they have held up rather well for us. They tend to need to be sharpened a little more often then expected- but hold there edge once touched up.
This is a very handy knife. It is about 6 inches and it has a very comfortable handle. I love that it is easy to sharpen
This knife drew attention from the rest of the cooks as soon as I took it out of my kit. They were surprised as to how sharp it was for the price. I told them I would tell them were I purchased it if I owned the blue handle at work. Told them of all the other colors and knife styles that were for sale. I think we are going to do a bulk purchase to save on shipping. Shipping is cheaper to a business than it is to a residential home.
This 6" narrow boning knife is awesome! It's super sharp. It has a slight bend for flexibility. And the handle is nonslip and color coded!
Out of the box this knife is great. However, I've only used it a few times and the blade is getting dull. Seems like I'll have to sharpen regularly.
Nice and sharp, and just the right amount of flex to bend a bit around bones without feeling flimsy. Great handles on this series of mercers as well
This is an excellent, inexpensive boning knife. It is perfect for removing breasts from chickens and turkeys, but I find I use for many other things in the kitchen.
I have Ben won over to Mercer knives not to long ago. I was using other branded knives. But thanks to WEBstaurant Store's price that is the main reason and also how sharp these are right out of the package. I must recommend them and I will definitely order again.
Good knife with a comfortable grip. Easy to sharpen and flexible enough while working with various ingredients. The whole set is very visually appealing as well. We were also able to get different color handles for the different sides of our Kosher kitchen so that is always a plus!
Great strong blade and handle. We are very happy with this product and will also be adding more of Mercer brand knives. We also like that they have colored handles.
This is a great boning knife! The thin blade allows for easy access in tough to reach places and the handle is very comfortable. It is easy to sharpen as well.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register