Master-Bilt MNR524SSG/0 Endura 55" Glass Half-Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Customers Also Viewed
plus $2,699.00 / Each
- 4 glass half-doors house 6 shelves
- Glass doors and LED lighting provide product visibility
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides and stainless steel interior liner for corrosion-resistance
- Electronic control makes monitoring operation easy and reduces service calls
- Maintains temperatures between 34 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit; uses R-134a refrigerant
- Automatic defrost; top-mounted refrigeration system
- Includes foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation; 4" casters for mobility
- 115V; 1/2 hp
Other Products from this Line
|Master-Bilt MNR524SSG/0 Specs|
|Depth||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||81 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||51.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||34 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Master-Bilt MNR524SSG/0 Details
Perfect for a variety of commercial applications, this Master-Bilt MNR524SSG/0 Endura 55" glass half-door reach-in refrigerator is just the storage unit your back-of-house operation needs. Featuring 4 glass half-doors and interior LED lighting, the refrigerator is designed to provide product visibility for expediting both retrieval and storage during each meal rush. The half-door design promotes energy efficiency by releasing less air than full-size doors when opened. For added ease of use, each door includes magnetic gaskets and a hold-open feature to ensure secure closing.
Housed inside the 51.9 cu. ft. cabinet, a set of 6 heavy-duty shelves help organize product for maximum efficiency. Plus, because the interior liner is stainless steel, the inevitable spill or leak won't damage the unit. For similar durability outside, the exterior front and sides are also stainless steel.
The 1/2 hp compressor uses R-134a refrigerant and maintains temperatures between 34 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Electronic controls ensure greater precision and efficiency. The cabinet boasts 2" of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for excellent rigidity and temperature retention. An auto defrost feature is also built-in to help reduce maintenance requirements.
At the end of the day, the unit is easy to roll aside for service and cleaning, thanks to its set of 4" casters. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height: 81 1/2"
Capacity: 51.9 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register