Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $132.09 back (13,209 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Makes up to 191 lb. of ice per day
- Flake ice is perfect for presentation as well as food and beverage chilling
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel cabinet
- High load capacity bearings ensure reliability
- 60 lb. ice storage bin; ice scoop included
- Easy-access door slides up and out of the way
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Manitowoc Ice UFF0200A-161 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 168 lb.
- 19 3/4 Inches
- 26 Inches
- 37 1/2 Inches
- 7.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 191 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 60 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Energy Star Qualified
- Ice Type
- Flake Ice
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 7.37 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice UFF0200A-161 Details
Perfect for small volume ice production, or as a backup for a larger ice machine, this Manitowoc UFF0200A-161 undercounter air cooled ice machine is specifically designed to fit in areas with limited space. It features a 60 lb. capacity ice bin, but it can produce up to 191 lb. of ice per day. The ice machine's innovative door swings up and out of the way for unrestricted access to your ice supply, helping you to maximize your space. It features adjustable legs (4 1/2"-6") to suit your kitchen or bar configuration.
This unit makes flake ice, which is perfect for various uses at seafood markets and buffets, as well as restaurants, bars, and cafes. It's perfect for contact presentation of fish fillets, fresh fruit, and more since it forms completely around the food to cool it quickly. Or, you can use it to chill iced coffees, mixed drinks, soft drinks, and more for an attractive presentation. This unit also comes with an ice scoop for convenient and sanitary retrieval of ice.
This machine's refrigeration system has a 1/4 hp compressor and uses R-404A, CFC-free refrigerant. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 19 3/4"
Front to Back: 26"
Height: 37 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice UFF0200A-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register