- Designed to support your fryer baskets
- Flue-mounted hanger
- Durable steel construction
- Provides a way to drain excess oil
|Frymaster 8235794 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||3 lb.|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Will I need to enter my model and serial number for this part?
- The manufacturer requires your equipment model and serial number to ship this part. If you don’t have this information readily available, you may still check out and the Custom Quote Team will follow up with you via email.
- I’m being asked to enter my model and serial number at checkout for this part – what does this mean?
- The manufacturer requires your equipment model and serial number to ship this part. Please note that entering this information is not a guarantee of compatibility, and you should still consult with a service technician and/or product literature to ensure you are ordering the correct part. If you don’t have your model / serial number readily available, you may still check out and the Custom Quote Team will follow up with you via email to obtain it before the order for this item is placed.
Frymaster 8235794 Details
This Frymaster 8235794 flue mounted basket hanger with deflector is designed to be used with multiple Frymaster fryers. It creates the perfect place to hang baskets after removing them from hot oil. From here, excess oil will drain, leaving you with a crispy, perfectly fried product. It comes with a deflector to protect your baskets from the fryer's flue, and it is made of durable steel to endure constant use.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
We recommend entering your unit's serial number into the box provided during the checkout process. That way, we can check to make sure the part you are ordering is the correct one. If you choose to omit the serial number, you are accepting responsibility for the part's compatibility with your unit.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register