Equip by T&S 5PR-8W12-H Wall Mounted 35 3/4" High Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, High Flow Spray Valve, 44" Hose, 12" Add-On Faucet, and 6" Wall Bracket
- 8" centers; adjustable from 7 3/4" to 8 1/4"; 1/2" NPT female inlets with 2" flange
- 44" flex hose; 4.0+ GPM 5SV-H Equip spray valve
- Lever handles with color coded screws
- Equip ceramic cartridges; can withstand water temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 6" wall bracket and 12" add-on faucet; 35 11/16" overall height
- Chrome plated brass construction
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
T&S B-TEE-RGD 3/8" NPT Rigid Tee Assembly for Pre-Rinse Faucets
T&S B-0230-K 1/2" NPT Elbow Installation Kit
This video goes over the simple process of installing or converting a T&S pre-rinse unit. With 2 easy procedures, these faucets are sure to ease your experience.
|Equip by T&S 5PR-8W12-H Specs|
|Hose Length||44 Inches|
|Add-On Faucet||12 Inches|
|Installation Features||Support Bracket|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Hose and Spring|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||4 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
Equip by T&S 5PR-8W12-H Details
This Equip by T&S 5PR-8W12-H wall mounted pre-rinse faucet features a 44" flex hose and spring design that provides plenty of versatility in a variety of applications! A 4.0+ GPM high flow spray valve delivers maximum spray power and a higher flow rate for filling pots or washing out Equipment, and an ergonomic squeeze handle allows easy and intuitive use. Additionally, a 12" add-on swing faucet makes your sink even more versatile, allowing you to switch between the pre-rinse setup and normal faucet depending on what you need! To make installation easy, it also boasts in-line check valves and 1/2" NPT female inlets on 8" adjustable centers.
- 44" flex hose with spring is great for many pre-rinse applications
- 4.0+ GPM spray valve (5SV-H) with ergonomic squeeze handle
- Lever handles with color coded screws for durability and easy operation
- Ceramic cartridges provide excellent durability and leak-resistance since there is no seat washer
- 12" add-on swing faucet is perfect for times when you need water but don't need a pre-rinse faucet
- Includes wall bracket for added support, and in-line check valves
- 35 11/16" overall height
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
People Talk About:faucet Great more best buy durable flow pans pressure Sprayer
Great pressure! Glad we upgraded from the cheaper low-flow one to this as we have a lot of pans that need to really be scrubbed. Very happy with it.
We have had an off brand sprayer combo that has been trouble. This was the right way to go. Affordable and durable. No more broken faucet.
Great faucet, seems like a very solid construction. Sprayer feels ergonomical and has good pressure, we may end up switching it for an angled one but the current one works fine.
When I saw this faucet I had to buy it! It is the best faucet in my kitchen! The water flow is strong enough to get food of the plates and trays and the regular spout is wonderful for filling up pitchers and pans! Works great! The BEST faucet!!!!
If your restaurant is serious... You will buy a T&S faucet for any plumbing jobs. T&S is just way better and won't break. The price isn't that much more than Regency... but you will love yourself as these are just way more durable!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register