Waterloo PRWL86LF 0.65 GPM Low Profile Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Centers and 6" Add-on Faucet
Other Available Sizes:
- 23" hose, 0.65 GPM low flow spray valve
- Wall-mounted design with 8" adjustable centers, 1/2" NPT inlets
- 1/4 turn ceramic cartridges for long life and leak-protection, check valves prevent backflow
- Heavy-duty faucet base and spray valve, chrome-plated brass construction
- 6" add-on faucet, 10" riser, low height for height-restricted areas
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency Wall Mount Faucet Installation Kit - 1/2" NPT Inlet
$21.99 / Each
EF-TP-WH-012-520 White PTFE Thread Seal Tape
plus $0.89 / Each
EF-FC-38C12F-24 24" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
plus $4.59 / Each
EF-FC-38C12F-36 36" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
plus $4.19 / Each
Waterloo WHK Wrist Blade Faucet Handle Kit
$31.49 / Each
Waterloo NZL8 8" Swing Spout with 2 GPM Aerator
$18.99 / Each
Waterloo NZL10 10" Swing Spout with 2 GPM Aerator
$20.99 / Each
Waterloo NZL12 12" Swing Spout with 2 GPM Aerator
$21.99 / Each
|Hose Length||23 Inches|
|Spout Length||6 Inches|
|Add-On Faucet||6 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Flow Rate||.65 GPM|
|Maximum Water Temperature||180 Degrees F|
|Mounting Style||Wall Mounted|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Mini Pre-Rinse Faucets|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
- How do I put an add-on faucet on my Waterloo pre-rinse?
- If your pre-rinse came with an add-on faucet, it will include everything needed to install. If your pre-rinse does not have an add-on faucet, simply purchase a PRRADAPT add-on faucet adapter with your desired add-on faucet. Thread the add-on faucet onto the pre-rinse base, thread the adapter onto the top of the add-on faucet, and then thread your pre-rinse faucet riser onto the adapter to complete installation!
- Is this product certified for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts?
- This product is certified for use in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
This Waterloo PRWL86LF low profile wall-mounted pre-rinse faucet is perfect for rinsing excess food and sauces off of your dishes prior to running them through your commercial dish machine, and its reduced height makes it a great fit for commercial kitchens where space is at a premium. A quality pre-rinse unit is vital to any dishroom, removing the heaviest soil deposits so that dishes come out clean and ready to use. Waterloo products provide the industry-leading quality you expect. With heavy chrome-plated brass faucet bodies, ceramic cartridges engineered for durability, and certifications from a wide range of national and local regulatory agencies, you can install Waterloo products with confidence. And to give you total peace of mind, this model comes with a 3-year replacement warranty.
A 23" long flexible hose gives you plenty of reach to deliver water where you need it, letting you handle glassware and dinnerware, or bulky items like pots and pans. The spring has a compressed bottom to provide greater durability and help it retain its shape. The spray valve delivers a flow rate of 0.65 GPM, giving you the power needed to blast away food debris while keeping your water bill low. The heavy-duty valve body is designed with a comfort-grip handle and uses metal components for maximum durability and leak protection. This pre-rinse unit also comes with a 6" add-on faucet, for times when you need a normal faucet instead of a spray valve. It is perfect for filling up sink compartments to complete your warewashing tasks. It's also great for mixing up cleaning solutions in sanitation pails.
This faucet uses ceramic cartridges, which provide a much lower fail rate than the compression cartridges widely used in the industry. In this design, 2 ceramic discs fit together to create a watertight seal when closed. This removes the need for a rubber seat washer, which is one of the most frequently replaced parts on a faucet. This is a wall-mounted faucet, and it comes with 8" centers that make installation easy. A set of 1/2" NPT inlets make it easy to connect it to your facility's water lines. Great for height-restricted installations, this low-profile pre-rinse unit comes with a 10" riser.
NSF/ANSI 61 & 372
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register