Waterloo PRW8X 1.15 GPM Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Centers
Other Available Sizes:
- 44" hose, 1.15 GPM spray valve
- Wall-mounted design with 8" adjustable centers, 1/2" NPT inlets
- 1/4 turn ceramic cartridges for long life and leak-protection, check valves prevent backflow
- Heavy-duty faucet base and spray valve, chrome-plated brass construction
- 18" riser
You May Also Need
Regency Wall Mount Faucet Installation Kit - 1/2" NPT Inlet
$21.99 / Each
EF-TP-WH-012-520 White PTFE Thread Seal Tape
plus $0.89 / Each
EF-FC-38C12F-24 24" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
plus $4.59 / Each
EF-FC-38C12F-36 36" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
plus $4.19 / Each
FMP 143-1057 3 oz. Clear Silicone Plumber's Sealant
plus $15.99 / Each
Waterloo PRSVLF 0.65 GPM Pre-Rinse Spray Valve
$57.99 / Each
Waterloo WHK Wrist Blade Faucet Handle Kit
$31.49 / Each
Waterloo PRRADAPT Pre-Rinse Add-On Faucet Adapter - 3/8" x 1/2"
$17.49 / Each
|Hose Length||44 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Maximum Water Temperature||180 Degrees F|
|Mounting Style||Wall Mounted|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Hose and Spring|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||1.15 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
- How do I put an add-on faucet on my Waterloo pre-rinse?
- If your pre-rinse came with an add-on faucet, it will include everything needed to install. If your pre-rinse does not have an add-on faucet, simply purchase a PRRADAPT add-on faucet adapter with your desired add-on faucet. Thread the add-on faucet onto the pre-rinse base, thread the adapter onto the top of the add-on faucet, and then thread your pre-rinse faucet riser onto the adapter to complete installation!
- Is this product certified for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts?
- This product is certified for use in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
This Waterloo PRW8X wall-mounted pre-rinse faucet is perfect for rinsing excess food and sauces off of your dishes prior to running them through your commercial dish machine. A quality pre-rinse unit is vital to any dishroom, removing the heaviest soil deposits so that dishes come out clean and ready to use. Waterloo products provide the industry-leading quality you expect. With heavy chrome-plated brass faucet bodies, ceramic cartridges engineered for durability, and certifications from a wide range of national and local regulatory agencies, you can install Waterloo products with confidence. And to give you total peace of mind, this model comes with a 3-year replacement warranty.
A 44" long flexible hose gives you plenty of reach to deliver water where you need it, letting you handle glassware and dinnerware, or bulky items like pots and pans. The spring has a compressed bottom to provide greater durability and help it retain its shape. The spray valve delivers a flow rate of 1.15 GPM, giving you the power needed to blast away food debris while being easy on your water bill. The heavy-duty valve body is designed with a comfort-grip handle and uses metal components for maximum durability and leak protection.
This faucet uses ceramic cartridges, which provide a much lower fail rate than the compression cartridges widely used in the industry. In this design, 2 ceramic discs fit together to create a watertight seal when closed. This removes the need for a rubber seat washer, which is one of the most frequently replaced parts on a faucet. This is a wall-mounted faucet, and it comes with 8" adjustable centers that line up with your sink or mounting surface centers to make installation easy. A set of 1/2" NPT inlets make it easy to connect it to your facility's water lines. This pre-rinse unit comes with an 18" riser.
NSF/ANSI 61 & 372
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register