$3,899.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $116.97 back (11,697 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Produces up to 175 lb. of 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8" cube ice in a 24 hour period
- Built-in storage bin holds up to 100 lb. of ice
- Antimicrobial agent protects against the growth of mold, mildew, and fungus
- Low profile design is only 39" high; adjustable legs included
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Cornelius CCU0150AH13 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 160 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 39 Inches
- 9.6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 175 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 100 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Half Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 31.6 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Cornelius CCU0150AH13 Details
The Cornelius CCU0150AH14 Nordic air cooled undercounter ice cuber is packed with features that will ensure reliable performance for many years, and is ideal for under bar applications. This undercounter ice cuber produces up to 175 lb. of half size (3/8" x 7/8" x 7/8") ice cubes per day, and features a built-in 100 lb. capacity storage bin. The Nordic CCU0150 series of undercounter ice cube makers from Cornelius feature an ultra-low profile design - only 39" tall with adjustable legs.
The cuber features a durable, rotomolded exterior and a large bin door opening for easy access. All of the Cornelius Nordic series ice makers and ice dispensers share several design features that enhance their durability and usability. All Nordic models are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Plus, "Harvest Assist" technology reduces utility consumption and ice clumping by dislodging the cubes from the evaporator with a probe rather than by running water over them.
Additionally, all Nordic ice cubers utilize an oversized condenser with wide fin spacing that does not require an air filter. Not only will you be free from changing clogged filters, an additional benefit of these wide fins is the ability to operate in the highest temperature environments in the industry.
Finally, all Nordic ice cubers are completely sanitary, featuring Agion antimicrobial protection against mold, mildew, and fungus. Agion is naturally safe, odorless and tasteless, and provides effective protection for the machine's lifetime. A 115V, 1 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Cornelius CCU0150AF13 Nordic Series 24" Air Cooled Undercounter Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 175 lb.Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register