Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-FB 60" 2 Door Front Breathing Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Customers Also Viewed
- (16) 1/6 size, 4" deep pans included
- Non-recessed food pans allow for a flush mount and make swapping out ingredients easy
- Full length nylon cutting board
- Two epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Insulated lid helps maintain temperatures and promotes food safety
- Interior hanging thermometer
- 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- 1/4 hp compressor; front breathing design allows for zero side and rear clearance
You May Also Need
Keep premium sandwich ingredients fresh (and your customers happy) with the Continental Refrigeration sandwich prep unit! With temperature controls, flush mount pans, and front breathing circulation, Continental Refrigeration will meet your needs.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Install a front breather kit on your Continental refrigerator or freezer sandwich unit with these simple steps! The front breather will draw fresh air in and discharge it through the front so you don't need as much clearance around the unit.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
Continental Refrigerator has the Griddle Stands and well as the Sandwich Units to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
|Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-FB Specs|
|Depth||31 7/16 Inches|
|Height||40 7/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||12 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 1/4 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Capacity||17 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Will my front-breathing Continental unit be ready to use as soon as it arrives?
- Continental's front breathing units require simple field installation of the specialized ventilation system. Instructions for how to do this are contained in the Installation and Operations Manual, or you can also watch the how-to video posted on this item's page.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-FB Details
A perfect addition for your sandwich shop or salad prep area, this Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-FB 60" front breathing sandwich / salad prep refrigerator is sure to become a valuable and extremely versatile appliance in your kitchen! With a full-length, 12" deep, nylon cutting board and (16) 4" deep, 1/6 size non-recessed pans (included) with an insulated lid, prep work can be completed quickly and efficiently.
Its exceptional air flow distribution system is designed to keep products in the pans at a safe and consistent 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit temperature while being surrounded by up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit ambient heat. With a back mounted compressor, the unit is extremely easy to service and maintain. This performance-rated refrigeration system is also eco-friendly, using environmentally safe R290 refrigerant and an automatic, energy saving, non-electric condensation evaporator.
Below the prep-top, the unit contains two stainless steel refrigeration cabinets with spring loaded, self-closing doors and magnetic snap-in door gaskets. Inside the cabinets are (2) heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves for easy and clean multi-level storage.
Since the ventilation system is front-breathing, the unit can be placed flush against a wall or built into a counter to save space. The entire interior of the unit is insulated with 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam, and the exterior is fitted with 3 5/8" casters for easy mobility when cleaning. Built with efficiency, ease, and food safety in mind, this sandwich / salad prep refrigerator is sure to impress!
Depth: 19 3/8"
Height: 26 1/4"
Capacity: 17 cu. ft. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 31 7/16"
Height (including 3 5/8 casters): 40 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator SW60-16-FB
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register