Continental Refrigerator SW48-18M-HGL-D 48" 4 Drawer Mighty Top Hinged Glass Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Customers Also Viewed
- (18) 1/6 size, 4" deep pans included
- Non-recessed food pans allow for a flush mount and make swapping out ingredients easy
- Full length nylon cutting board
- Four drawers each hold (1) 12" x 18" x 6" pan or a 1/2 size and 1/3 size food pan per drawer
- Hinged glass lid
- Interior hanging thermometer
- 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- 1/5 hp compressor
Other Products from this Line
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Keep premium sandwich ingredients fresh (and your customers happy) with the Continental Refrigeration sandwich prep unit! With temperature controls, flush mount pans, and front breathing circulation, Continental Refrigeration will meet your needs.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Continental Refrigerator has the Griddle Stands and well as the Sandwich Units to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
|Continental Refrigerator SW48-18M-HGL-D Specs|
|Cutting Board Width||48 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||10 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||13.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator SW48-18M-HGL-D Details
Craft your signature sandwiches with vegetables, cold cuts, cheeses, and more with the Continental Refrigerator SW48-18M-HGL-D 48" Mighty Top sandwich / salad prep refrigerator! This sandwich prep refrigerator has enough space on its top to hold up to (18) 1/6 size food pans at a time, which are flush-mount to keep ingredients cool and fresher than ever! Each of the four drawers holds either (1) 12" x 18" x 6" food box or (1) 1/2 size and (1) 1/3 size food pan so you can keep extra ingredients nearby for refills at a moment's notice. The 10" wide cutting board gives you plenty of space to quickly prepare and assemble sandwiches, while the hinged glass lid makes this unit an excellent addition to front-of-the-house made to order applications by giving customers a full view of all your delicious ingredients.
Operating on a 1/5 hp condensing unit, this prep refrigerator uses environmentally safe R290 refrigerant, an automatic energy-saving non-electric condensate evaporator, a non-corrosive plasticized fin evaporator coil, and a rear mounted compressor to keep the inside of the cabinet at constant food safe temperatures. A specially-designed air-flow system keeps the pans at a constant 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit without drying out the product, and allows the refrigeration system to maintain safe interior temperatures in extremely hot kitchens where ambient temperatures can reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Built with a stainless steel front and top, and aluminum sides, back, and interior, this unit is made to last. It also has 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation that helps to ensure energy efficiency while contributing to the durability of the refrigerator's cabinet. To make it easy to move this prep refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance, 5" casters come included. 115V. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Capacity: 13.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator SW48-18M-HGL-D
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register