Continental Refrigerator SW27-8C-FB-D 27" 2 Drawer Cutting Top Front Breathing Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Customers Also Viewed
- (8) 1/6 size pans; flush mount pan rail design keeps ingredients fresher and easier to swap out
- Stainless steel roll out drawers hold (1) 12" x 20" x 6" pan each
- 19" deep full-length nylon cutting board
- Front breathing design allows installation against walls or in counters
- Stainless steel front and top with aluminum sides, back and interior; 2" foam insulation
- Automatic non-electric condensate evaporator; non-corrosive plasticized fin evaporator coil
- Heavy-duty insulated lid; air-flow distribution keeps pans at the ideal temperature
- 3 5/8" casters allow mobility for cleaning
You May Also Need
Keep premium sandwich ingredients fresh (and your customers happy) with the Continental Refrigeration sandwich prep unit! With temperature controls, flush mount pans, and front breathing circulation, Continental Refrigeration will meet your needs.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Install a front breather kit on your Continental refrigerator or freezer sandwich unit with these simple steps! The front breather will draw fresh air in and discharge it through the front so you don't need as much clearance around the unit.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
Continental Refrigerator has the Griddle Stands and well as the Sandwich Units to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
|Continental Refrigerator SW27-8C-FB-D Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||38 1/4 Inches|
|Height||40 7/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||27 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||33 7/8 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||8 Pans|
|Capacity||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Cutting Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Will my front-breathing Continental unit be ready to use as soon as it arrives?
- Continental's front breathing units require simple field installation of the specialized ventilation system. Instructions for how to do this are contained in the Installation and Operations Manual, or you can also watch the how-to video posted on this item's page.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator SW27-8C-FB-D Details
Prepare all of your specialty sandwiches and salads with this Continental Refrigerator SW27-8C-FB-D 27" front breathing cutting top sandwich / salad prep refrigerator with two drawers! Equipped with an extra-deep 19" full-length nylon cutting board to provide the additional work space that you need, this unit is perfect for large sandwiches and salads or complicated orders that take up more room during the preparation stage.
This model comes with (8) 1/6 size pans that allow you to keep all of the ingredients you need close at hand. The flush mount pan rail design and a special air-flow system keep the pans at a constant 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit without drying out the product. Plus, the heavy-duty insulated pan rail lid keeps your food cold and free of contaminants in between orders.
As a front-breathing model, this unit comes configured to vent at the front and bottom of the unit. This specialized ventilation system is designed to allow your new prep refrigerator to be installed flush up against a wall where space is a concern. Plus, it also allows you to install this sandwich unit into an existing counter, if you wish, for a consistent look and additional space savings.
Instead of traditional doors, this unit features two drawers that slide easily on their tracks. Made of stainless steel for greater durability and with a magnetic snap-in drawer gasket to ensure a tight seal, each drawer can hold a single 12" x 20" x 6" food pan.
Operating on a 1/5 hp condensing unit, this prep refrigerator uses environmentally safe R290 refrigerant and a rear mounted compressor to keep the inside of the cabinet at constant food safe temperatures. This refrigeration system is even designed to maintain safe interior temperatures in extremely hot kitchens where ambient temperatures can reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Built with a stainless steel front and top, and aluminum sides, back, and interior, this unit is made to last. It also has 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation that helps to ensure energy efficiency while contributing to the durability of the refrigerator's cabinet. To make it easy to move this prep refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance, 3 5/8" casters come included. 115V. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 27 1/2"
Depth: 38 1/4"
Height: 40 7/8"
Capacity: 7.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator SW27-8C-FB-D
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register