Cecilware CE-G24TPF 24" Gas Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 60,000 BTU
Other Available Sizes:
- 24" x 20" cooking surface is 1" thick for even heat retention and fast recovery
- 2 heavy-duty, stainless steel, U-shaped burners are spaced 12" apart and span the full depth
- Each burner is paired with a manual, thermostatic control for independent heating
- Thermostatic controls can be set to an exact temperature for maximum precision
- Natural gas to liquid propane conversion kit included; 60,000 BTU
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
plus $35.99 / Case
|Grindmaster-Cecilware CE-G24TPF Specs|
|Height||15 5/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Location||Full Surface|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Grindmaster-Cecilware CE-G24TPF Details
The Cecilware CE-G24TPF 24" gas griddle provides the precision it takes to cook everything perfectly, from thick, hearty burgers to delicate, runny eggs. This griddle features 2 heavy-duty, stainless steel burners, each with a corresponding control for independent operation. Each manual control is thermostatic and allows the user to set the heat to an exact temperature. It even maintains that heat with acute precision, holding the temperature within a few degrees of the setting. Plus, the burners are spaced every 12" and span the full depth of the griddle, effectively eliminating cold spots.
At just 24" wide, this griddle is a great, compact option for food trucks, concession stands, and other kitchens with limited space. The 24" x 20" surface is even 1" thick to ensure excellent heat retention and even cooking. It recovers quickly too, allowing you to keep up with high customer demands during the meal rush.
To help keep your cooking station easy to clean, the griddle boasts a 3-sided splash guard. This prevents product from falling off either side or back of the unit.
Height: 15 5/8"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register