Avamix BX1100E2J 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Touchpad Control and Two 48 oz. Polycarbonate Containers
$275.49/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$289.99 $279.99/Each|
- Touchpad controls saves speed and time settings after each use
- 3 1/2 hp, 30,000 RPM powerful motor easily crushes ice
- Heavy-duty stainless steel blades make smoothies in seconds, great for busy bars and restaurants
- 48 oz. BPA-free containers with 2 piece lid and tamper included for extra convenience
- High performance and quality backed by a one year warranty; 120V, 1800W
You May Also Need
Avamix PBLDTL Blade Assembly Removal Tool
$7.99 / Each
Regency 12" x 23" Stainless Steel Blender Station with Dump Sink
plus $214.49 / Each
Regency 18" x 23" Stainless Steel Blender Station with Dump Sink
plus $282.99 / Each
7 Piece Margarita Starter Kit
plus $19.49 / Each
Avamix BLJAR48P 48 oz. Polycarbonate Blender Jar with Blade and Lid for BX and BL Series Blenders
plus $79.99 / Each
|Depth||9 3/4 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Horsepower||3 1/2 HP|
|Usage||Food and Drink Blending|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
- Can I use this blender to make hummus?
- For best results, we do not recommend using this Avamix blender to make hummus. This blender is designed to make various drinks, juices, smoothies, soups, and sauces such as salsa.
- Can I use this blender to chop ginger?
- Due to ginger's hard texture, it is not recommended to use this blender for ginger. Instead, it is advised to use a knife or box grater.
The Avamix BX1100E2J commercial blender with touchpad controls combines raw power and maximum versatility in a blender that is equally at home in a juice or smoothie bar, or churning out mixed drinks at a pub or restaurant! Its 3 1/2 hp motor boasts a whopping 30,000 RPM and 1800W, making it one of the most powerful blenders available in its class - and with a metal drive coupling and blade assembly, it is more than capable of handling ice crushing, drink mixing, smoothies, house-made spreads or salsa, and anything else you can throw at it.
And even with touchpad controls, operation is simple and easy to learn. It features three speed settings ranging from 15,000 to 30,000 RPM, and the timer can be set in increments of 30 seconds up to 15 minutes. You can blend two ways, using either a time and a speed setting, or if you prefer to blend by sight simply choose a speed and let your blender work until you've reached the desired consistency. And if you will be making the same recipe repeatedly, this blender makes it easy with a one-touch start feature that repeats the most recent time and speed settings with a single press of the "Start" button. When you need a quick burst of power to finish off a recipe or clear the blade area, it also has a convenient pulse button to throttle the unit on "High" speed.
The 48 oz. BPA-free polycarbonate jar design provides maximum durability while allowing this model to handle large volume blending, and your blender comes with 2 of them so that you can swap out the jar and keep working without having to stop and wash the container for different recipes. A 2-piece lid lets you add ingredients to the blender at any stage in the mixing process - simply remove the clear center lid and use the included tamper to push the add-ins down into the jar. A sleek and sturdy ABS plastic base looks great on any bar counter while also making it easy to clean. For added convenience the jar pad is dishwasher safe, but the jar should be washed by hand for maximum product life. This blender requires a 120V electrical connection.
Depth: 9 3/4"
Height: 20 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register