Beverage-Air HR2-1HG Horizon Series 52" Top Mounted Half Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4 self-closing glass doors provide excellent visibility; each includes a lock and an antimicrobial handle
- Bright LED lighting illuminates corrosion-resistant aluminum interior; stainless steel front
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Uses R290 refrigerant, 1/3 hp; 115V
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
|Beverage-Air HR2-1HG Specs|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HR2-1HG Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HR2-1HG Horizon Series 52" top mounted half glass door reach-in refrigerator. With its stainless steel front exterior and its corrosion-resistant aluminum interior, this refrigerator is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen.
For ample product visibility, it features 4 half glass, self-closing doors with 120 degree stay-open features. It also features antimicrobial door handles for better sanitation, magnetic gaskets for a positive seal, and a field-reversible door design for the option to change the hinge side. Because they're half doors, they allow the operator to open just one at a time, which releases less cold air into the environment than a single, full size door. This optimizes temperature maintenance and overall energy efficiency.
Inside, the unit includes 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves per section to help you maximize the 49 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting illuminates product too, ensuring that it's easy to see and identify at a glance. To help you monitor the refrigerator's performance throughout the day, an electronic thermostat shows a digital display of cabinet temperatures.
This powerful 1/3 hp refrigeration system runs on R290 refrigerant to keep food at safe temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. An automatic condensate evaporation system also makes this unit more energy efficient. Its top-mounted compressor helps prevent dirt and grime on the floor from entering and clogging the unit.
This refrigerator also comes with 6" casters, 2 with brakes, so that you can easily move this refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance. At the end of the day, the one-piece grille is also easy to install and remove for preventative maintenance, providing reliable, long-lasting convenience. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register