Customers Also Viewed
- Touchpad control with 8 speed settings and 3 programmable recipes, pulse switch allows precision blending
- 3 1/2 hp, 26,000 RPM motor delivers superior power to easily crush ice, making it one of the most powerful blenders available in its class
- Heavy-duty stainless steel blades make smoothies and more in seconds
- (2) 48 oz. BPA-free Tritan containers, tamper and 2-piece lids included for extra convenience
- High performance and quality backed by a one year warranty; 120V, 1800W
The AvaMix BX1100P2J 1/2 hp commercial blender with programmable controls combines raw power and maximum versatility to perform in a variety of establishments.
This blender is the ideal addition to your kitchen thanks to its superior abilities to blend through ice, create delicious mixed drinks and smoothies, and even to serve up delicious house-made spreads, salsas, and sauces. Boasting an ABS plastic base and a heavy-duty stainless steel blade assembly, this blender is equipped for a variety of tasks in your commercial kitchen.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Powerful, Controlled Speed
Featuring a 3 1/2 hp, 1800W motor, this blender is equipped with heavy-duty stainless steel blades and a dial that controls the speed of the blades. For additional convenience, the pulse button provides a quick and easy way to throttle the unit on high speed. Use this feature when you need quick bursts of power to finish off a recipe, break up chunky ingredients, or clear the blade area.
This blender comes with two 48 oz. jars made from BPA-free Tritan plastic. Both provide maximum durability and give the visibility needed for sight blending.
The base of this blender features an easy-to-use touchpad that allows you to easily change the speed, set a timer, or use the pulse button.
The 2-piece lid makes it possible to add ingredients at any stage in the mixing process by simply removing the inner lid.
Sleek, Practical Design
The blender is made with a sleek and sturdy ABS plastic base, which looks great on any counter and is easy to clean. Additionally, its durable construction holds up in commercial environments. For added convenience, it includes non-skid feet that prevent the blender from sliding around during use. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:11 1/2 Inches
- Height:17 1/2 Inches
- Depth:10 Inches
- Capacity:48 oz.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvaMix 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Toggle Control and 64 oz. Tritan Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvaMix 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Touchpad Control, Timer, Adjustable Speed, and 64 oz. Tritan Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvaMix 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Toggle Control, Variable Speed, and 64 oz. Tritan Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvaMix 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Toggle Control and 48 oz. Tritan Container
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvaMix 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Toggle Control, Variable Speed, and 48 oz. Tritan Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvaMix 3 1/2 hp Commercial Blender with Touchpad Control, Timer, Adjustable Speed, and 48 oz. Tritan Container
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register