This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 3/4" thick steel griddle surface for excellent heat retention
- 60" wide by 24" deep cooking surface
- One burner per 12", each with an independent thermostatic control
- Snap action thermostats and Piezo spark ignitor for easy operation
- Stainless steel exterior includes grease trough and splashguards and features double wall design
- Temperature range between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% gas safety valve ensures operator safety
- 150,000 BTU, natural gas
|Anets A24X60AGS NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||525 lb.|
|Width||60 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||60 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Features|| Made in America|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||5 Burners|
|Number of Controls||5|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 550 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||150,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Anets A24X60AGS NAT Details
Cook delicious, quality food on the Anets A24X60AGS countertop natural gas griddle! Designed with a high nickel-content steel griddle surface, this griddle is perfect for a wide array of foods, from burgers to pancakes to grilled cheese sandwiches! Because the plate is 3/4" thick, the griddle retains more heat than those with thinner plates. As a result, it cooks quickly and with less energy, saving you both time and money!
This unit features one burner per 12", each paired with its own thermostatic control for easy and independent operation. The thermostats are snap action, and the spark ignitor uses Piezo technology to ensure that ignition is simple and intuitive. A 100% gas safety valve serves to protect both your employees and operation from dangerous conditions, preventing the flow of gas when the ignition doesn't start. When it is in operation, the griddle cooks between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the setting you select to suit your needs.
Built with a stainless steel exterior and aluminized steel back panel, the unit is perfect for constant use, high-volume applications. Splashguards and a grease trough are included for optimal convenience, promoting safety and easy maintenance, respectively.
Width: 60 1/4"
Depth: 29 3/4"
Height: 17 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Anets A24X60AGS NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register