York Valley Cheese Company Druck's 12 lb. Mini Wheel of Yellow Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese in Red Wax
|Buy 1 - 2||$56.99/Each|
Recommended Similar Item
Other Available Types:
- Made from raw cow's milk and features a fresh, extra-sharp flavor
- Perfect for sandwiches, specialty pizzas, or garnishing soups
- Semi-hard consistency that can be cut into cubes, chunks, or slices
- Wrapped in durable black wax for protection during storage, aging, and shipment
- Ships refrigerated
York Valley Cheese Co.
Other Products from this Line
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||12 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
This York Valley Cheese Company yellow sharp cheddar cheese is perfect for sandwiches, specialty pizzas, or garnishing soups. Made with raw cow's milk and featuring a bold, extra sharp cheddar flavor and yellow color with a dense consistency, this cheese is sure to be a favorite amongst your customers. Its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, chunks, or sliced thin for sandwiches too.
Try grating it over top of a warm omelette to achieve a delicious melted texture that adds a tasty, creamy finish to your cooked product. Or consider slicing it and serving alongside fresh cut ham on white bread to create a classic deli sandwich. This sharp cheddar cheese wheel comes sealed in durable red wax to keep it protected during shipment. Regardless of whether you're filling out a charcuterie board to pair with a winter stout at a catering event or party, or topping an award winning sandwich, this cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Located in the quiet town of Hallam, Pennsylvania, York Valley Cheese Company products ensure small-town excellence that has been passed down through four generations of cheese curing experts. Founded in 1925 by M.R. Druck, Mr. Druck began selling the cheeses in farmers markets; by word of mouth, he began attracting more and more customers seeking his delectable cheese and soon after, his company took off! They make all-natural Grade A cheese by using only rich whole milk and a specialized curing process perfected by an expert Wisconsin cheese maker. With a variety of cheeses, York Valley Cheese Company provides the wholesome flavor and quality your customers are looking for.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
People Talk About:cheddar yellow tasty sharp real firm eaten bold better best
It does not get better than this. This is really one of the best sharp cheddar I have eaten. It is very tasty and reminds me of what real cheddar should be - firm, very yellow and bold.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register