World Tableware 979 5762 Norwich 9 3/8" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Steak Knife - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 5||$174.58/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving pork chops or filet mignon
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Extra heavy weight construction promotes a professional feel
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
- Fine, polished finish
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Great for completing table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
- Grooved handle for an attractive look
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Length||9 3/8 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 1/2 Inches|
|Blade Width||5/8 Inches|
|Handle Width||3/4 Inches|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/8|
Add simple elegance to your tabletop with this World Tableware 979 5762 Norwich 9 3/8" steak knife! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this knife is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its extra heavy weight construction and smooth edges, this knife promotes a professional feel and fits nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, its fine, polished finish and attractive, grooved handle combine to create a rich, refined appearance.
Featuring a sharp blade, this knife is perfect for use when serving pork chops or filet mignon. Once guests have finished, it can easily be cleaned with high-quality detergent and polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this steak knife with the rest of the Norwich line to complete the table settings at your restaurant, bistro, or hotel!
Length: 9 3/8"
Handle Length: 4 1/2"
Handle Width: 3/4"
Blade Width: 5/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!