$3.15/CaseShips free with Plus
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Economical and functional flatware designed for everyday use
- Perfect for use in high-volume venues
- Stainless steel construction is ideal for casual dining
- Classic, smooth panel with rounded handle
- Satin finish helps to hide fingerprints
Provide your guests with functional flatware with this Choice Windsor 8 3/8" stainless steel medium weight dinner knife.
Complete your table setting with this Choice Windsor 8 3/8" dinner knife. Pair it with the rest of the Windsor line to create a simple yet attractive table setting. Your guests are sure to appreciate the tasteful design of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long-lasting and complementary addition to your decor. Ideal for diners, cafes, and bars, this flatware adds the perfect touch to your casual eatery!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"Great piece of silverware. Looks good and is the perfect piece for my restaurant. Will definitely purchase again should i need more knives. Shipped fast!"Read More Reviews
Featuring a classic shape, this knife has a simple appearance but is designed to perform well and hold up to everyday use. Its satin finish offers a professional appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations.
Boasting a stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is best used in a casual and warm dining area.
Serve this dinner knife with your tender meats or bread to give your guests the right utensil for the job.
Choice flatware is ideal for daily use in high-volume venues, making it the perfect choice for self-serve, fast-casual restaurants. Each piece from Choice's flatware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Compare to Other Products
Stainless Steel Type
- 8 3/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Ace Mart Valueline Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Admiral Craft Windsor 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Win2 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Windsor 18/0|
|Calico Industrial Supply Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Central Restaurant Products Value Series Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Delco Heavy Windsor 18/0|
|Delco Windsor III 18/0|
|Hubert Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Royal Industries Windsor 18/0|
|Sysco Windsor 18/0|
|Thunder Group Winsor 18/0|
|Update International Medium Windsor 18/0|
|US Foods Superior Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Walco Medium Windsor 18/0|
|Winco Windsor 18/0|
160 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
28 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
4 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register