Waring HGB150 1 1/2 hp Commercial Food Blender with 64 oz. Stainless Steel Container
- Free Shipping!
- Dripless pour spout
- Metal-reinforced, vulcanized rubber coupling
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Waring AD2 1 Qt. Adapter for HGB and HPB Series Blenders
Waring SS715 32 oz. Stainless Steel Container for HGB and HPB Series Blenders
Cal-Mil 498 Sound Reduction Clear Acrylic Blender Housing - 12" x 12" x 24 1/2"
Waring CAC59 64 oz. Copolyester Blender Container with Blade and Lid
Waring CAC31 Replacement 64 oz. Stainless Steel Blender Container with Blade and Lid
Waring 003138 Drive Coupling for Blenders
Waring 014014 Drive Coupling for Blenders
Waring 018999 Drive Coupling for Blenders
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60|
|Control Type||Toggle or Paddle|
|Drinks per Day||50 - 74|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Jar Type||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|RPM||16,500 - 20,000|
|Usage||Food and Drink Blending|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
The Waring HGB150 commercial food blender effortlessly blends fruit smoothies, pina coladas, popular frozen coffee drinks, and homemade soups, with its powerful, 1.5 horsepower commercial grade motor and easy, two speed operation. A durable, one-piece stainless steel cutting blade tears through ice cubes, frozen fruit, vegetable skins, and much more, holding up under continued use.
The Waring HGB150 commercial food blender's easy-to-clean, heavy-duty motor housing is built to stand up to the rigors of everyday use, with its break and scratch resistant polycarbonate design.
Blend up to a full half-gallon of drinks, soups, or sauces in the Waring HGB150 commercial food blender's 64 oz. stainless steel jar. Its two piece lid makes adding ingredients splatter-free, even when the blender is operating.
Height: 16 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
Customers Also Viewed
People Talk About:blender years top plug plastic model made buy
I've been using this blender for about two years now and only had to replace the top plastic plug. This is a well made blender. I would buy this model again.
Matthew T. Posted on 02/27/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register